Aerocool’s Xpredator 650GM is the most economic 80Plus Gold certified power supply. The excellent C/P ration is the easiest way to get the power supply with official 80Plus Gold and semi-modular cables, especially silence featuring by optimized fan speed curve to keep fan spinning under 1000ROM before 70% loading.
• 650W continuous DC output: Uncompromised real 650W continuous DC output.
• Mesh sleeving: All direct DC cables with mesh sleeving for optimized airflow and management.
• Black PSU casing: Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables.
• Black flat modular cables: The black flat modular cables are removable by user’s demand to clean airflow block inside of computer chassis.
• INTEL® ATX12V v2.4: Compliant with latest INTEL® ATX12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92 design guide and backward versions
• HASWELL READY: Support latest INTEL 4th generation “HASWELL” CPU with C6/C7 power saving mode.
• 80Plus Gold: Up to 90%+ efficiency with official 80Plus Gold certificate.
• DC to DC circuit: DC to DC circuit design offers advantages of more stable voltage regulation and huge 12V outputting during dynamic loads.
• Single 12V: Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Good DC output quality: Good DC output quality with low ripple noise to reduce interference of system components.
• Main cable length to 600mm: 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 600mm - easy reach to all components.
• 2 PCIe 6+2pin connectors: 2 PCIe 6+2pin connectors for high-end graphic card.
• 8 SATA connectors: Up to 8 SATA connectors supports multiple of hard drives.
• 12cm silent grey fan: 12cm silent grey fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Optimized fan curve: Max. 1800RPM fan speed and optimized fan curve under 1000RPM before 70% loading.
• Complete protections: Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• CE/TUV certified: Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ErP Lot 6 2013: ECO friendly with Active PFC, RoHS and ErP Lot 6 2013 (<0.5W at standby mode).