Phone: 01 801 5977 Mobile: 086 855 6711 Email: email@example.com
Asus H110I-PLUS, Intel H110, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3 6Gbps,
Realtek Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, Mini ITX Motherboard
Supreme mini-ITX H110 with 5X Protection II for dependable stability, DDR4 support, and UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
5X Protection II
• Surge-Protected Networking
• Overvoltage Protection
• Stable Power Supply
• Overcurrent Protection
• Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Advanced Hardware Safeguards
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
LANGuard: Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection: Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected devices.
DIGI+ VRM: Precision control for stable power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer than ordinary panels.
DDR4 Support: Make your memory go faster
With DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
• 2X Faster write/read speeds.
• 2X Larger capacity.
• 20% Lower power consumption.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
• EZ Flash 3: Update the latest BIOS via the internet, and from within the BIOS.
• S.M.A.R.T: Check up your storages devices' Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T) logs to gauge reliability, and even determine if they're about to fail.
• Q-Fan Control: You can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo, or Full Speed modes!
• My Favorites: Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
• Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
• EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
• SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
• Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
• Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
• SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
Ultrafast Transfer Speed
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it — two super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Easy PC DIY
Q-DIMM: Easy memory removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out – couldn't be simpler!
Fan Xpert: Dedicated CPU and case fan controls
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise — and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
• Push Notice
• Media Streamer
• Mobo Connect
• PC Cleaner
Intel CPU and chipset features
Intel® H110 Express Chipset
Intel® Express chipset is a single-chipset design that supports 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to four USB 3.0 ports for up to ten times faster transfer than USB 2.0. Moreover, Intel® H110 Express chipset also supports iGPU functions, letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Ready for 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron processors
This motherboard supports 6th-generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package, with graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual channel (2 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great graphics performance.
• 5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
• DDR4 memory compatibility.
• Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
• Fan Xpert dedicated CPU and case fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance.
• AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features.