Product Overview The 970A-DS3P motherboard is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via the GIGABYTE 333 onboard acceleration technologies. Featuring the USB3.0 controller, AMD 900 series motherboards allow users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, delivering 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0. Utilizing the industry's first Serial ATA Revision 3.0 solution via AMD SB950 chipset, GIGABYTE AMD 900 series motherboards offer native 6 ports of next generation high speed data storage devices support with data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10. The AMD 900 series motherboards introduce a unique hardware design with lower resistance fuses for ensuring lower voltage drops and providing more stable and plentiful power delivery. USB ports also benefit from a 3x power boost for better power delivery to power hungry USB devices.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic
• Humidity Protection: Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
• Electrostatic Protection: GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High ESD Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
• Power Failure Protection: Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS. GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
• High Temperature Protection: GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures.
UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS™ makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
Multi-display support with AMD CrossFire
Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 2 VGA cards are supported for 2 way AMD CrossFire™ (running at x16, x4 bandwidth), delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
On/Off Charge Technology
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
Get Ready for New Generation of 32nm AMD AM3+ CPU
GIGABYTE's AMD motherboards are ready to support new generation of 32nm AMD AM3+ multi-core processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
Supports next generation of 45nm AMD AM3 CPU
This motherboard designs with Split Power Plane, 4+1 phase VRM to support AMD the latest 45nm AM3 Phenom™II/ Athlon™II processors, delivering the great performance enchantment to system and ultimate scalability hardware expending.
GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration
GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration , a range of the latest technologies that are designed help speed up data transfer, including SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, SATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) technology and an unprecedented 3x USB power boost on USB ports for more power hungry USB devices.
GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
ErP Lot 6 support
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
Please note: To enable AM3+ AMD FX-Series CPU support, please update your motherboard with the most current BIOS. BIOS updates can be found on GIGABYTE's website.
Please note: The "[Number] in Stock" shown here includes units that are already dedicated to existing orders in the invoicing process,
as well as units located in warehouses that may be unavailable at this time,
so the actual number of units available for your order may be smaller than the number shown (and may, in fact, be zero).
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ technology
• GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™4 Classic technology
• Supports AMD AM3+ FX/ AM3 Phenom™ II, Athlon™ II series processors
• 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interfaces with AMD CrossFire support
• 6 native SATA3 ports with up to 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0,1,5,10 support
• 4 USB 3.0 ports with transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
• GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology